About Sitsirya Sari-Sari Franchise
Filipinos have this innate desire to please our loved ones and one common manifestation is the tradition of bringing "pasalubong" for family and friends. Childhood memories of "anak" waiting for "tatay" or "nanay" carrying that "balot o supot" in hand are etched in the minds of us "young once". The young ones now may be more familiar with the fast food lifestyle, but nostalgia aside, there is wisdom in having our little ones enjoy our authentic Filipino sweets, delicacies and "pasalubong" treats..
SITSIRYA Sari-Sari, which began in 2001, ensures that this tradition lives on by bringing to you the best pasalubong, the Islands have to offer.
Simply put,"We treat you with memories"
Franchise Products or Services
your take home treats from all over the Philippines
Treats from all over the philippines
Visayas & Mindanao
Franchise Inclusions or Package
OUR TOTAL FRANCHISE PACKAGE
- Use of the SITSIRYA Sari-Sari licensed trademark name and logo
- Site selection and evaluation assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Comprehensive Franchise Operations Manual and customer service
- Initial inventory and supplies
- Set of t-shirts uniforms
- Grand opening and local store marketing assistance
- Total support package given to franchisees to be able to open and run a SITSIRYA Sari-Sari outlet smoothly and profitably
Franchise Application Process
- Prepare the following requirements
- LETTER OF INTENT
- VICINITY or LOCATION MAP
- RESUME & COLORED ID PHOTO
- FRANCHISE PRE-QUALIFICATION FORM
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 02713-5040
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Franchise Business Address
347 Bacood St., Zone 062,
Brgy. 623, Sta. Mesa, Manila
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.