About Serenitea Franchise
Serenitea, the country’s top tea shop, began operations on December 19, 2008. Back then, our country was a predominately coffee drinking populace. It was Serenitea who pioneered the brewing of tea using an espresso machine with the added option of customizing the drinks in terms of sweetness level and sinkers.
Serenitea introduced tea drinking in the framework of the coffee industry matching the cozy settings of coffee shops with a well-designed and radiant tea shop ambiance which garnered wide success among Filipinos. From its original branch in San Juan, Serenitea quickly grew to more than fifty (50) shops in ten years.
Currently, the brand has branches outside of Metro Manila even reaching the southern part of the archipelago but is still constantly looking forward to expanding to more provincial areas in the country. Moreover, plans are on the way to open its first international branch in the coming future.
Franchise Products or Services
- Milk Teas
- Brewes Teas
- Tea Snacks
Franchise Inclusions or Package
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and staff
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Research & Development
- Operations Manual
Franchise Application Process
- Fill up the Confidential Questionnaire together with your letter of intent and send it to:
- We will review your application.
- You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
- We will present to you the Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Your proposed location will be examined.
- The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
- Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
- We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
- Congratulations!!! Your Grand Opening!
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 09474570230
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iloveserenitea
Franchise Business Address
Unit 8A-1 and 8A-2 No. 100 M. Concepcion Avenue, Brgy. Buting, Pasig City
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.