About Red Ribbon Bakeshop Franchise
In 1979, what started out as a hobby-induced business in Timog, Quezon City, expanded into a proudly filipino-owned and professionally run business. Red Ribbon has grown to over 450 outlets all over the Philippines and over 30 stores in US with locations in California, Nevada, Washington, Hawaii, New York, New Jersey and Virginia. With its acquisition in October 2005 by Jollibee Foods Corporation, Red Ribbon entered a new phase in its company history. The company soon became one of the biggest and fastest growing bakeshops in the Philippines and has taken part in every Filipino’s special moments.
MISSION: To serve great tasting food bringing the joy of eating to everyone.
VISION: To be the leader in the bakeshop industry and the most loved bakeshop brand in the Philippines.
Franchise Products or Services
- Round Cakes
- Roll Cakes
- Square Cakes
Franchise Inclusions or Package
This includes the following:
- Initial Set-Up Fee
- Pre-opening Expenses
- Hiring and Training of Store Team
- Refrigerated Delivery Truck (4T and up)
Franchise Application Process
The applicant is required to submit the following:
- Letter of Intent (indicate exact address of proposed site)
- Vicinity Map of Proposed Site (include building perspective if available)
- Dimension and layout of the site in sqm
- Proposed site should be at least 70 SQM minimum
- Accomplished Red Ribbon Application Forms (include 2”x2” colored recent photo of applicant) *Download application forms from the Downloadable Forms section or request thru email
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 982-5000
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Franchise Business Address
29th Floor, Jollibee Plaza Building,
10 F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center,
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.