About Mr. Potato Franchise
Mr. Potato’s first cart outlet opened in July 2013 at Lanueva City Mall. Cebu City as the newest brainchild of the esteemed M. Lhuillier Group of Companies. Offered in three distinct flavors – BBQ, Cheese, and Sour Cream, our premium flavoured French fries are served in four different convenient cup sizes. Fun-to-eat and uniquely tasty, the “Bigger and Better” Mr. Potato fries has quickly captured the taste buds of potato fries’ lovers!
MR. POTATO, bringing Cebu’s delicious and high quality flavored-potato fries to the entire archipelago and the world through franchising. Quality fries are now widely considered staple food by most Filipinos. Mr. Potato primarily offers flavored fries that both the young and young at heart will surely love.
MR. POTATO takes pride of being an affiliate of M. Lhullier Group of Companies, one of reputable companies in the country today that continues to provide quality products and unparalleled services to the Filipinos. They opened its first cart at La Nueba City Mall, Cebu City in July 2013, offering three distinct flavored-fries– BBQ, Cheese, and Sour Cream in four convenient cup sizes. MR. POTATO uses only premium fries imported from Belgium; a country known worldwide for its quality fries.
The premium fries of Mr. Potato quickly captured the taste buds of the Cebuanos and the growth was simply inevitable. Today, Mr. POTATO carts are ubiquitous in Cebu City and the neighboring provinces as well as Visayas and Mindanao areas specifically, Cagayan de Oro City, Dumaguete, Hilongos Leyte and Bohol. and is now becoming a household name because of its quality fries.
Franchise Products or Services
- Sour Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Sweet Corn
Franchise Inclusions or Package
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :
- One (1) Unit Mr. Potato (Food Cart, Kiosk + 100,000.00 Franchise Fee)
- One (1) Unit deep fryer
- One (1) pc. Weighing scale
- Two (1) pcs. Mr. Potato Shirts
- Three (4) pcs Stainless Pans
- One (1) pc. Sun Visor & Apron
- 100 pcs. Consumables (small pouch, medium, large & jumbo,trio,mega and giant)
- One (1) kilo of each flavoring (cheese, barbeque, sour cream)
- One (1) pc Stainless scooper
- One (1) Price Menu Board
- 40 packs French fries ([email protected] 2.5kg per packing)
- One (1) set Banner with standee
- Free Orientation & Training
- One (1) box of Lard Oil
Franchise Application Process
Step 1 Submit Franchise Application
FRANCHISE LEAD PROCESSING & PREQUALIFICATION
- prospect gets/reads Franchise Brochure
- attends your business presentation
Submit the following:
- Sketch or Vicinity Map of Proposed Location Sheet with Trade Area description
- (if no location yet, submit list of preferred areas)
- Resume with Colored ID Photo
- Filled-out of Franchisee Evaluation Form
Upon receiving these documents, FRANCHISOR should go through all documents to prequalify and evaluate prior to setting a meeting or interview as well as conduct a site inspection and evaluation
Note: If franchisee is deemed qualified and acceptable, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 Business Meeting/Interview
Should all documents are in order and the qualification of the applicant and proposed location are all acceptable, Franchisor should set a meeting/ interview of the franchise applicant to present and discuss more details of the following:
- Franchise concept and investment requirements/breakdown
- Provide Frequently Asked Question or Highlights and Franchise Kit
- Discussion of proposed location or preferred areas (if no location yet)
- Discussion of Franchise Agreement Highlights and other requirements of the franchise
Note: If franchisee is amenable to the franchise requirements, proceed to Step 3.
Once approved. Franchisor will set a meeting with the franchise package, system, concept, agreement, and proposed/preferred location. With this, we will be requesting applicant to provide us more detailed market information and if possible with lease proposal for evaluation.
Step 3 Franchise Approval and Awarding
Franchisee submits a more detailed info of the proposed location.
Franchisor does site visit/inspection and evaluation (within 1-2 weeks upon submission of location proposal)
Franchisor checks background and bank/financial records of prospect
Franchisor has option to charge a SITE EVALUATION FEE of P15,000 which is usually non-refundable but deductible from Franchise Fee. This fee is commonly used for Professional Site Evaluators Fee, Trade Area Survey Expenses, Per Diem, Inland Transportation, Meals and Accommodation. This fee excludes round trip airfare and travel expenses to provincial locations
If prospect application and location are approved, franchisor shall set date of signing of franchise agreement and payment of franchise fee
Note: If no location yet, franchisee has option to request franchisor to find a location for him/her subject to a LOCATORS FEE of P___, payable only when franchisor successfully finds and secures a location acceptable to the franchisee.
Note: If location is ready, proceed to Step 4
Step 4 Franchise Agreement signing
Franchisor assess the franchise/location and formally awards the franchise to the franchisee.
Step 5 Franchisee Pre-Operation Requirements
- Date of signing of Franchise Agreement is set.
- Franchisor and Franchisee formally sign franchise agreement.
- Upon signing, franchisee pays the 50% of the total package and another 50% of the package is set to be paid upon the opening day of the outlet.
Franchisee then processes all requirements of the site location including signing of lease contract and payment of rentals and deposits.
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 02505-2729
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Franchise Business Address
1082 J. Panis Street, Kalubihan
Talamban Cebu City
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.