About Mr. Float Franchise
Quick Rise: From Trade Fair to the Big Malls
Founded by a young entrepreneur, Hernani Vicente C. Uy, Jr., the start-up was named MR. FLOAT because the core business concept is offering people with a float/ing (soft serve) ice cream on top of a fruit-based dessert.
Mr. Uy spent months researching on how to produce the best mix, prompted by a failed franchise business that was also along the same product line. He first tested the market's reception of his innovation -fruits with soft-serve ice cream on top instead of frappe of whip cream - in trade fairs.
The reception was encouraging, so by November 2018, he decided to put up shop in two major malls in Iloilo City: SM City Iloilo and Festival Mall.
Given the positive reception of the market, Mr. Uy thought MR. FLOAT is ready for scaling up by way of franchising this 2019. He is now in the process of preparing for that big leap in the field of entrepreneurship.
MR. FLOAT began serving the market in local weekend trade fairs in Iloilo.
MR. FLOAT is committed to delighting customers by giving them well-prepared, high-quality, refreshing fruits in ice cream, in collaboration with its business partners.
MR. FLOAT envisions itself as the preferred provider of satisfying fruits in ice cream in the country.
Franchise Products or Services
Franchise Inclusions or Package
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and staff
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Research & Development
- Operations Manual
Franchise Application Process
- Fill up the Confidential Questionnaire together with your letter of intent and send it to:
- We will review your application.
- You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
- We will present to you the Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Your proposed location will be examined.
- The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
- Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
- We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
- Congratulations!!! Your Grand Opening!
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 09452110656
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MrFloatMangoFIC/
Franchise Business Address
E. Lopez Street Jaro, Iloilo City, Philippines
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.