About Mcdonald's Franchise
Dr. George T. Yang opens the first Mcdonald's restaurant in the Philippines in Morayta, Manila. Since the start of its operations, Mcdonald's has practiced direct hiring of its crew and managers.
McDonald’s serves the world some of its favorite food like the Big Mac, Big n' Tasty, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Cheeseburger, French Fries, Egg McMuffin, Apple Pie and Sundae. This is what we are famous for, globally and locally.
In the Philippines, we are also happy to serve local favorites like Chicken McDo, Burger McDo and McSpaghetti. These favorites were specially made to cater to the unique Filipino palate.
Mcdonald's Franchise Products or Services
Chicken and Platters
Drinks and Desserts
Mcdonald's Franchise Inclusions or Package
Cost of Investment
Depending of restaurant size, type, location and features the CAPEX is about $1 million US Dollars or the Philippine Peso equivalent at the time of construction.
This covers the following costs:
- Architectural Planning and Global Design Fees
- Building and leasehold improvements and other relevant site works necessary
- Air-conditioning system, kitchen exhaust and stainless fabs
- Point of sale
- Kitchen equipment, seating, signage and décor
- Other furniture and fixtures
- Government mandated requirement
- The above costs depend on the following factors for consideration:
- Restaurant type & size
- Suitability of existing building
- Site location whether provincial or within Metro Manila
Mcdonald's Franchise Application Process
Ways to Franchise
The required investment cost on the part of the franchisee will depend on the kind of store or site that will be offered to him by the Company. In relation to this, we basically franchise in three (3) ways:
- The Company awards franchises for a new site or restaurant.
- The Company awards franchises for an existing restaurant owned and operated by the Company.
- The Company awards franchises for an existing restaurant owned and operated by a franchisee who would want to sell his or her McDonald's restaurant.
Mcdonald's Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 8888-500
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Mcdonald's Franchise Business Address
Golden Arches Development Corporation
The Franchising Department
8th Floor, F&M Lopez II Bldg. 109
Carlos Palanca Street, Legaspi Village,
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.