About Jay-J's Grill Franchise
The craving for Filipino food just really never stops the deep longing for heavenly chicken inasal on a plate of garlic rice, along with its best buddies: soy sauce with sinamak. and chicken oil on rice. The desires for some savory crispy pata to be sent in your watery mouth. Just longing for more.
Jay-J’s restaurant does nothing else but fulfills these fierce cravings. It serves only the best Filipino dishes from cities all over the country it took owner Jay Mendoza several trips around the archipelago to have a taste of the best of what each region has to offer.
But what sets Jay-J’s apart from other restaurants? The regional approach is Jay-J’s main highlight. It put up their first branch back in 2004 on Timog Avenue. Following its success. other branches were put up in and out of Metro Manila. Along with Jay-J’s vision of expansion and the inauguration of a dignifying mark, signifying the exquisiteness of our local dishes across other countries. This then led to Jay-J’s first few international branches in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Jay-J’s does not only offer mouthwatering, scrumptious, and tasteful meals but it also brings friends and families together. Jay-J’s uses food as an avenue to connect loved ones together keeping them intertwines with one another and as well with the luscious meals.
Franchise Products or Services
Assorted Filipino cuisines
Franchise Inclusions or Package
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and staff
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Research & Development
- Operations Manual
Franchise Application Process
- Fill up the Confidential Questionnaire together with your letter of intent and send it to:
- We will review your application.
- You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
- We will present to you the Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Your proposed location will be examined.
- The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
- Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
- We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
- Congratulations!!! Your Grand Opening!
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 09178304050
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jayjsrestaurant/
Franchise Business Address
Mother Ignacia, cor Timog Ave. Quezon City, Philippines 1103
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.