About Botoy's Franchise
BOTOY'S humble beginnings started in the year 2000 with the establishment by its founder, Engr. Cesar B. Alba, of a modest takeout kiosk selling mouth-watering litson manok and crunchy liempo in its present location at Zone 3, Bulua Highway in Cagayan de Oro City. Through sheer hard work and dedication to give utmost customer satisfaction. BOTOY'S eventually grew to what it is today, a very popular name in the local litson manok, bbq and liempo industry. In 2005, BOTOY'S opened its doors to interested investors in the lucrative field of franchising and hired RK Franchise Consultancy to do the Franchise Development. A would-be investor is somehow assured of a sure-fire returns of his investment in just a short span of time owning to the fact that the business already gained wide acceptable in the consumer market.
In November of 2008, BOTOY'S Litson Manok, BBQ and Liempo changed its ownership from single proprietorship to that of a corporation and was registered McALBA FOODS CORPORATION. The Entrepreneur (Phils) Magazine, the country's premier business review magazine, awarded BOTOY'S with numerous awards in 2009, 2011 and in July 2013, it again awarded BOTOY'S as this year's Outstanding Franchise Company. As of September 2013, the company already has a number of company-owned and franchisees-owned kioks and fast-food outlets nationawide. It is continuosly accepting franchise applications from all over the country, confident that the processed stocks coming from its own commisary at Canitoan, Cagayan de Oro City meet the good manufacturing and sanitation standards set by the NMIS (National Meat Inspection Service) with the granting of a "AA" Plant Accreditation #MPP-345 and GMP Cert. #13345-231, in compliance with the requirements of RA#9296 or the Meat Inspection Code of the Philippines, and EO#137. The company is also on its way to achieve HACCP Certification to become a world-class meat processing and food company.
Franchise Products or Services
SPECIALTY OF THE HOUSE
BEER BUCKET/(FREE SIZZLING SISIG)
Franchise Inclusions or Package
SINGLE STORE FRANCHISE FEE: Php 466,000
(Equipment and stores equipment not included )
Single Store Inclusions:
*Initial franchise grant of five (5) years
*Proprietary marks, the use of brand name and logo
*Site evaluation and assistance ( feasibility studies)
*Franchise Operation Manuals
*Supervision and Support for construction
*Complete Store Plan and Layout
- Mascot and Sound system for opening
- Motorcade assistance
- 2 sets of Staff uniforms
*Tools and Equipment
- Panaflex Signages (1 “3x10” single face, 1 “3x10” double face)
- Litson Grill with 12 pieces
- stainless skewer
- Stainless chopping table
- 3 stainless fryer
- 1 unit glass showcase
- 1 set 11kg lpg
- stainless table for fryers
- 13 cubic ft. chest freezer
- 7 cubic ft. upright chiller
- Opening Freebies
- Stainless Grilled Bangus Casing
*Trainings and Seminars
- Customer Service
- Sanitation and Personal Hygiene
- Inventory and Sales Reporting
- Hands-on Training
- Plant Tour and Exposure
- Good Manufacturing Practices( GMP)
Franchise Application Process
1. With identified SITE/LOCATION (at least 3 options).
2. Forward letter of Intent signifying the intentions to Franchise together with the VICINITY Map of the proposed site/area
3. Completely Filled-up BOTOYS Franchise Information Sheet (downloadable at BOTOYS Website: www.botoyslechon.com). Copy of Two (2) Valid ID’s, Latest Cedula, and 1 pc. 2x2 recent Photo..
4. Fax or E-mail the DOCUMENTS
SECOND STEP: PROCESSING
1. Upon completion of the Application Process BOTOYS Franchisor acknowledge and schedule an interview.
2. Conduct Background Check base on the information provided (Franchise data and credit Info).
3. If qualified with Botoys Franchisee’s Standards and Requirements, will give a Notice of Acceptance.
4. Applicant will then pay the reservation fee of 15% base on selected franchise package.
NOTE:Reservation Fee is transferable to other location within two months, deductible to the Franchise Package Fee but NO LONGER Refundable.
5. After payment of the RESERVATION, Botoys will then conduct FEASIBILITY Study (FS)/MARKET Study (MS) to evaluate the proposed area/location.
6. If APPROVED proceed to STEP 3 if NOT, look for new location.
THIRD STEP: APPROVAL
1. If proposed site is approved, Franchisor will set a meeting with Franchisee to discuss the FS/MS results.
2. If the proposed area is rented, Applicant must secure a Lease Contract with Leasehold assignment in favor of MCALBA FOODS CORP.(Format will be provided by BOTOYS).
3. If the site is owned by the applicant, an open dated contract of lease in favor of Mcalba Foods Corp. will be executed by the Franchise Applicant.(Format will be provided by BOTOYS).
4. If both agreed on the RESULTS, FULL payment of the Balance shall be fully settled.
FINAL STEP: CLOSURE
1. After Franchise Fee is settled Franchisor – BOTOYS will facilitate the following:
- Signing and Notarization of Franchise Agreement Contract.
- Provide the perspective, lay-out and standard design for the building to be constructed.
- Franchisee and Staff attends Trainings and Seminars (enumerated @ the Franchise Package).
- Comply and perform all packages enumerated.
Franchise Contact Details
Phone/Mobile Number: 02506-6288
Emaill Address: [email protected]
Franchise Business Address
Zone 3, Bulua Highway,
9000, Cagayan De Oro City
This post is not yet verified by the owner.
Information and images are from the sources mentioned above.